Tuesday, 20 August 2013

AudioCD. Week 9

This week I was also fixing bugs. Fixed bugs marked blue in this table.

Installing Amarok under Windows didn't go well, I can't even install kde libs normally, I have troubles with a permissions: folder has proper permissions for writing, but never the less writing is failed because of permissions. So I decided to have a fresh Windows installation with VirtualBox.

I made changes in AudioCdAlbum, so now I think it is integrated properly with MemoryMeta framework.

And I also fixed some issues in transcoding for AudioCdCollection.

No comments:

Post a Comment