Tuesday, 27 August 2013

AudioCD. Week 10.

From now on you can imagine that I'm starting every post with "I've fixed something", since code works pretty stable, but sometimes I come across small issues and fix them.

 If you'll have a look on a bugs left in my branch, then you can easily divide them on three categories: metadata (cddb+cdtext), tracks from "Menu option" windows.

So for the first category I do not see a solution which would fix bug with encoding, but I see one which at least will make an user's life easier: we need to have an ability to switch between cddb and cdtext (there is situations when one of the sources has correct encoding) and ability to select an encoding from some list. So I was working on that this week.

1 comment:

  1. IIRC there's an encoding prober in khtml, you might want to try to reuse that :)

    ReplyDelete